COVID Vaccine Animal Trials Reveal Threat To Life In The Womb
Pregnant women are being led to believe the COVID-19 injections are safe, but none
of these vaccines have been approved for pregnant women. As of of May 22, VAERS data
shows that 283 babies have died in the womb after their moms took COVID vaccines.
More than 53% were linked to the to Pfizer BioNTech shot.
FDA document reveals 86% of children who participated in Pfizer
covid vaccine trial experienced adverse reactions
(Natural News) A publicly-available FDA “fact sheet” document reveals that 86% of children
who participated in a Pfizer covid vaccine trial reported adverse reactions ranging from
“mild” to “serious.”
As part of the vaccine experiments, children aged 12 to 15 are being injected with mRNA
sequences that take control of their cells, causing them to churn our spike proteins in
their blood. Spike proteins cause vascular disease and blood clots. Even the Jonas Salk
Institute conclusively identifies spike proteins as the culprit behind vascular disease
and blood clots.
Mass Vaccination Triggers Spike in Cases, Deaths
- COVID cases have risen sharply in nearly every country that has launched a mass vaccination campaign
- Cambodia began its vaccination campaign in early February after having compiled zero fatalities; after it started its vaccination program, the deaths started piling up
- It could be that something in the vaccine itself is killing people
- Salk researchers confirmed that the main damage from COVID is caused by the spike protein not the virus; if that’s the case, then why are we injecting people with vaccines that teach their cells to make spike proteins
- 118 million Americans have now been injected with a clot-generating spike protein; no one knows how long these potentially lethal proteins remain trapped in the lining of the blood vessels or what damage they might eventually do
- Now that cases have dropped sharply across the U.S., why not ease up on the vaccinations until there is a better grasp of the long-term risks
Huge! New Study Concludes Masks Did Not Slow COVID Spread In US
University of Louisville study reviewed data from 80% of US states which mandated masks
during the COVID-19 pandemic and concluded that greater mask compliance did not correlate
with lower growth rates of the virus, and stated, “mask mandates and use are not associated
with lower SARS-CoV-2 spread among US states.” The university project found, “Prolonged mask
use (>4 hours per day) promotes facial alkalinization and inadvertently encourages
dehydration, which in turn can enhance barrier breakdown and bacterial infection risk.”
Other studies link masks to cognitive decline. Despite more and more data proving face masks
are ineffective at blocking virus particles, the CDC continues to suggest non-vaccinated
Americans wear them in public and that children wear them basically all the time.