BREAKING NEWS: THE SMOKING GUN IN THE BUNDY RANCH CASE
- BLM Agent Wooten blows the whistle on gross misconduct and extreme
bias against ranchers and their supporters
- Special Agent in charge, Dan Love kept a book with ‘Kill List’ of
American citizens, and projected that he was ‘untouchable’, and boasted
of pressuring at least three people in Nevada to commit suicide, after
intense legal and bureaucratic pressure on American Citizens.
- BLM Special Agent Wooten faced intimidation, threats, blacklisting,
and mistreatment when he attempted to address unethical conduct of
- More documentation with even more damning information is still yet to
- And there’s SO MUCH MORE! (read the attached document below)
DEMAND CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS AND OVERSIGHT INTO THESE ILLEGAL AND
UNETHICAL ACTIONS!- JJS
Thank you Special Agent Wooten for standing for what’s right, and demanding the highest level of professionalism from the employees in the Department of the Interior, and specifically the Bureau of Land Management! God bless you for coming forward.
Larry Wooten Communication PDF DOCUMENT
This is a must read for all Americans. Rumors have been spreading regarding a potential dismissal of the case. This communication may be a big reason why. Regardless, an investigation needs to be launched by Congress and Secretary Zinke. Special Agent Larry Wooten is a hero. Eternal vigilance fellow patriots. Eternal vigilance. Matt Shea