The Republic has fallen. I grieve for my country as I write this.
Yesterday, on June 25th, the Supreme Court ‘ruled’ in favor of upholding key components of ‘Obamacare’, essentially toppling the Constitution when they announced that they were making law. The rulings should have been an easy, no-brainer, decision in favor of Americanism and liberty, but the people and American principles were betrayed.
This morning, on June 26th, the Supreme Court has ‘ruled’ that all 50 states MUST accept homosexual marriage, so it has now officially become our national policy. This, despite multiple states whose constitutions clearly defined marriage as between one man and one woman — as God designed.
These powers they’ve seized are clearly outside the boundary of their constitutional authority. When the Supreme Court declares itself a law-making body, the American government principle of Separation of Powers has clearly been violated at worst, or abandoned and ignored at best.
What’s more, they have set themselves and their authority as supreme over the highest law and authority of the land — God. They have rebelled not only against our constitution and those of the states (the human instrument to guarantee liberty and the rule of law), but they have rebelled against the very source of our liberty and blessings — God.
They have essentially declared themselves as God. And the true God will not be mocked.
The Republic has fallen.
– PRAY and stay in the Word. Pray specifically for courage to not waiver on truth. Pray for discernment and for protection. And pray for repentance for our nation. Finally, pray for His remnant which He is preparing for the days ahead.
– Brace for impact. Become self-reliant TODAY (food, water, shelter, medical, communications, self-defense)
– Prepare for the underground
– Prepare by strategically relocating to strong conservative regions with high populations of God-fearing patriots
– Pray for our leaders who are God-fearing patriots, for the difficult decisions and fights they will have ahead.
– Prepare for rebuilding after we make it through the consequences of our nation’s defiance and rebellion