We’re Now on FACEBOOK!
From NEWS and COMMENTARY
– Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people
to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Amendment II, Constitution of the United States
(With Unit Locators and Resources)
– United States Militia: https://unitedstatesmilitia.com/home.html
– Modern Militia Movement: http://modernmilitiamovement.com/
– WRAMSITE (With Unit Locator/Directory): www.wramsite.com/
Eastern Washington (Spokane County) 42nd Field Force
63rd Battalion: http://63lightfoot.com/
Idaho 43rd Field Force
Idaho Lightfoot: http://www.LightFootMilitia.com
1st Regiment (Three Northern Counties of Idaho)
– 21st Battalion (Boundary County)
Contact the main Idaho Lightfoot site for more information
– 17th Lightfoot (Bonner County):
– 55th Battalion (Kootenai County):
1st Battalion (Ada County/Boise)
– For more information, email at IDCCG1A@cableone.net
Listen in the third hour of this podcast for an exclusive interview with the Senior Editor of Militia Magazine, Sam Culper!
Police Officer/Veteran Gives Emotion-Filled Testimony Supporting 2nd Amendment
Disciple: ‘Game On’
“The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . .”
“A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves … and include all men capable of bearing arms.”
Richard Henry Lee – Senator, First Congress
“Whenever governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins.”
Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts