Highlights & Resources
26 August 2012
Click the Play button to listen to this episode
… OR, go to RFR’s PODBEAN site to listen and DOWNLOAD this
and all previous shows!
////////////////////// Radio Free Redoubt Now available on iTunes! ////////////////////////////////
News & Commentary:
For Florida Power Outage Updates:
Brandon Raub RELEASED!
2 Related Articles, 1 Posting (Canada Free Press & Oath Keepers)
A recently released poll has found that Americans who describe themselves as members of the tea party movement are the most likely to support carrying guns to church.
American Redoubt states in the National News:
The AR shines – see map
Mexican Drug Cartels Have Infiltrated All Of These US Cities
“Martial law is being prepared for a staged banking collapse in the late October. “
Full Spectrum Evil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMGJVfwnlX0
The Obama Deception http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
Fall of the Republic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU
End Game http://www.youtube.com/watchannotation_id=annotation_420705&feature=iv&src_vid=fMGJVfwnlX0&v=x-CrNlilZho
NEW MEMBER MAP up and working, and is being updated daily.
T-Rex 2012 Success!
… Some things don’t change… much
Partisan Radio – WWII
Partisan Radio – WWIII
Just One North Idaho Communications Setup
To tune in to the UTC (Universal Time Clock) on HF.
Tune to 10.0000 to hear the UTC/Zulu Time
Audio Sample of over the air signal from WWV. (Note that this is not the actual time, it is an audio recording of about 1 minute and 25 seconds taken from 10.000Mhz during the daytime (CST), using a Yaesu FT-107 receiver in USB mode. You will hear the “time ticks” and the time announced twice if you play it all the way to the finish.
Eastern Washington Bugout on Friday late Afternoon, Heading East Deeper Into The American Redoubt.
Fixed Command & Communications Center
American Redoubt Prepper Group
Some of our (your) suggestions that we’ll be implementing:
1. Upgrade your communications equipment!
2. Learn and TEST your equipment
3. It’s all about the Antenna
A. For Receiving only – A LONG antenna, preferably a wire strung OUTSIDE and as high as possible.
B. For Transmitting:
i. Make sure your antenna is tuned for your band
ii. Make sure it’s aimed in the right direction
iii. Multiple antenna systems serve multiple purposes
4. Dipoles (for long distance)
5. NVIS for 3 – 350 miles
6. Participation in a regularly-scheduled (time/band/freq/mode) communications net
(We will be establishing a regularly-scheduled net in the coming weeks. More to come)
7. Adjust the frequency of the 20m voice to eliminate interference (QRM) to/from other existing traffic.
8. Develop a plan to move to a different part of the band (+ add 5 kilohertz) in the event of QRM (Interference by other users).
9. Incorporate BBSs (Bulletin Boards) where messages and other information can be left for others to be able to see. (Need to add at least one BBS to the American Redoubt)
10. Incorporating WINMOR into the commo plan.
11. Future round-table discussions to coordinate the testing of various new modes and make changes where necessary.
12. Communications Handbook for AmRRON Operators. Something to outline the entire band plan, protocols for handling messages, for changing bands/frequencies, etc.
13. Get involved in your local Ham club! There are experts there who can walk you through, step-by-step, building antennas, configuring your system, and getting you operational. The ARN forum is also a GREAT resource.
14. Getting involved even if you don’t have a radio… YET.
15. HAMS ARE RELAYS!!! (Both for cross-country as well as locally, to your FRS, CB, and MURS Redoubters in your area).
You could WIN this Kaito AM/FM Shortwave (SSB) Radio when you attend the Spokane Sustainable Preparedness Expo
Posted last week at SHTFplan.com
RED DAWN 2012 FULL TRAILER
Release Date: Thanksgiving Day 2012
“We inherited our freedom, now it’s up to all of us to fight for it”
2016: Obama’s America Trailer (IN THEATERS NOW)