Highlights & Resources Posting
06 May 2012
Click Play to listen to this episode!
… OR, go to RFR’s PODBEAN site to listen and DOWNLOAD this and all previous shows!
From News & Commentary:
– Arizona Governor Signs Bill Defunding Planned Parenthood (Applause!)
– Missouri May Be Moving Forward with ‘Ag Gag’ (Reporting Animal Abuse a Crime?)
– GBTV ‘This Isn’t East Germany’: Former NSA Employees Tell Beck Why Gov’t Is Gathering Data on…You
– Obama’s New Campaign Slogan, “Forward!” Really? When has this slogan been used in the past?
Glenn Beck Video Revealing the ties between the communists of yesterday and today.
Highlights & Resources
Betrayal and Pushback
(Agenda-21 in the American Redoubt)
If you would like to be added to Leah’s e-mail list to receive updates on the fight against Agenda-21 in Kootenai County, Idaho, email us at JohnJacob@RadioFreeRedoubt.com. Type “Add me to Leah’s e-mail list” in the subject line and your information will be forwarded to her.
– Agenda-21: An Introduction (from the November 6th,Week-21 Broadcast on RFR)
Resources mentioned by Leah Southwell in the Interview
– Consulting Firm Hired By Kootenai County Commissioners:
Kendig Keast Collabrative is the hired firm. http://www.kendigkeast.com/
– John Birch Society – Agenda 21 info http://www.jbs.org/issues-pages/stop-agenda-21
– Freedom Advocates covering issues such as Agenda-21 www.FreedomAdvocates.org
– Dedicated to informing Americans about Agenda-21 www.freedom21.org
Articles by Kathleen Marquardt (Posted at PolyMontana.com)
For more information about candidates running for public office in Montana,
go to http://polymontana.com/